EVENT 3 |
The Trusted AI at Scale event will culminate in the awarding of over $18 million to small businesses with game-changing AI technologies during the USAF SBIR/STTR Pitch Day and Trusted AI Challenge Series.
Interested in joining an AI community where select
DoD partners share their challenges and opportunities,
and startups can share their ideas?
Get involved here! » NSIN's Defense Innovation Network
The Trusted AI Challenge Problems!
Inspired by the vision shared by the distinguished speakers of the Event 1, informed by the technology needs of the partner organizations and drawing upon their expertise as leading researchers and engineers, the members of the Trusted AI Challenge Committee have developed four challenge problems that are critical for the widespread acceptance and adoption of AI systems. The challenges are open to US based academia and small businesses, and the Air Force Research Lab international community. The submission period for white papers is now over.
Trusted AI Challenge Development Committee
• Meera Sampath, State University of New York (SUNY)
• Bryant Wysocki, Air Force Research Laboratory, Information Directorate
Challenge Development Committee:
• Walter Bennette, Air Force Research Laboratory, Information Directorate
• David Doermann, University at Buffalo
• Becky Mills, Air Force Research Laboratory, Information Directorate
• Scott Smolka, Stony Brook University
• Laura Steckman, Air Force Office of Scientific Research
• Kush Varshney, IBM Research
• Alvaro Velasquez, Air Force Research Laboratory, Information Directorate
BUILDING THE VISION
OCTOBER 14, 2020
With a set of thought-provoking talks and an interactive panel covering industry, research, and government perspectives, this first event will provide insights into the critical path requirements for building reliable, robust AI and autonomous systems that can be widely adopted.REWATCH EVENT 1
APRIL 29, 2021
This event will culminate in the release of scientific and technical challenge problems and open the call for proposals to academic, small business, and international R&D communities.REWATCH EVENT 2
July 26-28, 2021
The Trusted AI at Scale event will culminate in the awarding of over $18 million to small businesses with REWATCH EVENT 3
game-changing AI technologies
during the USAF SBIR/STTR Pitch Day and Trusted AI Challenge Series.