3rd Annual International Quantum Information Science Workshop
Virtual Event | June 22-24, 2021
The Innovare Advancement Center is proud to host this collaborative virtual quantum networking event offering participants thought-provoking presentations, live panel discussions, and engaging technical dialogue. This event is an opportunity for those in the field of quantum science and technology to interact and share perspectives with an already established network of leading scientists, engineers, researchers, and entrepreneurs.
Our mission is to excite, entice, and spark your minds so we can collectively push forth innovative ideas that build a global quantum future. Keynotes feature leading experts in the field of Quantum Information Science.
Other event highlights include:
- Daily panel discussions that showcase the variety of research pathways available for engaging with government entities in an open innovation ecosystem.
- Updated highlights from the winners of last year’s Million Dollar International Quantum-U Tech Accelerator initiative.
- Presentations about quantum information science and partnership opportunities from Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR), Army Research Office (ARO), Army Research Laboratory (ARL), Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), and Office of Naval Research (ONR).
The acceptance window for white papers is now closed.
- Announcement: June 22-24, 2021
- White Papers Due: July 25, 2021, 11:59 pm
- Invitation to Apply with a Full Proposal Based on White Paper: August 15, 2021
- Full Proposals Through grants.gov Due: September 19, 2021
- Awards: November 10, 2021
Please send your questions to AFRL.RI.QIS@us.af.mil
Follow Innovare on social media to stay up to date with the event and learn more about our upcoming projects!